Craftiness is a talent!
Be yourself, You'll be amazing, Express yourself how you want to be seen....

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blue Beaded Bracelet


 Ahhhh! My new creation!

































Ok, So I whipped this little thing up last night while I was bored. 
What you'll need;
Some beading wire like this-->












 


<--A Clasp like these--^
















And some beads( I used Blue White Chrome)


1. Start by cutting 3 lengths of wire about 3 inches too long for your wrist.
2. Tie the wire into a loop of the clasp and tighten with some needle nose pliers.
3. Put your choice of beads onto one length of wire(I did blue white blue, then a silver, then white blue white, alternating as I went, then the last length of wire that I did, I did it with just a mix of all my blue, white and silver beads)
4. Tie a knot at the other end and clip the excess wire until 1/4" long, then thread through last bead so as to not poke you when you wear it.
5. Make the 2nd and 3rd just a 1/4" longer than the others, so when you wear it one length will overlap the other by a tad, giving it volumes.


You can twist it and wear it, tie in a loose knot and wear it, really, the possibilities for this are endless!

Have fun beading! 

No comments: